It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

KILLING KITTENS sex club in London

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

yami

Paradise

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 2

Re: KILLING KITTENS sex club in London

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Beast wrote: Do you think this is linked to sex kitten programming, yami?

Yes that's what I was thinking.
I'm not saying that the club is completely bad, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if disturbing things went on there, not always but at least SOMETIMES...

Here are a couple of extracts from a Daily Mail-article about K-K.

Seven years ago, Emma founded Killing Kittens, a company dedicated to helping women explore their fantasies. Ever since, in stately homes and luxury penthouses, she has hosted hundreds of exclusive sex parties for society’s most beautiful people.

Boosted by the impact of Fifty Shades Of Grey, which has suddenly brought suppressed female desire screaming to the surface, applications to join Killing Kittens’ elite guest-list have soared this year. Its online membership now stands at 25,000 worldwide.
‘Our parties are very elitist, very underground,’ Emma explains. ‘The women are always in control. There is no tying up and no spanking. And we have strict vetting criteria.
‘We have jazz, oysters and champagne – with a very posh crowd of about 100 people a time.

Asked to reveal who, specifically, attends her parties, Emma remains evasive, nodding to say, yes, Rhys Ifans was once turned away from one of her parties because he was inappropriately dressed.
Yes, Premiership footballers are desperate to get in and, no, she can’t name any of the actors who came to the party she just threw in a penthouse in the Hollywood Hills.
‘Let’s just say it was very interesting,’ she says.
Bankers, models, property developers, ad executives, Louboutin-clad City girls, high-flying City boys – all flock to her call.
‘The owners are all high- profile, so I have to keep quiet,’ says Emma, revealing the only location that she can discuss is 33 Portland Place
, the Georgian townhouse in Marylebone where Colin Firth filmed his speech-therapist sessions in The King’s Speech.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ation.html

It's a private, secret club, ONLY for "elites". They wear masks, the name is Killing Kittens (depressing name!)
Not anyone could open an elite club just like that, since that requires a lot of connections. I think the founder must've been initiated before she opened it.

So I don't think this is a coincidence, no.

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 985

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Ehh.. Idk. My bff's dad owns a couple strip clubs in manhattan that sports players and rappers frequent. There's nothing elite or mk going on there. Obviously I know my personal experience means nothin to anyone but myself because I can't prove it so take it for what u will.

Of course its possible but I think anything having to do with sex that isn't mainstream is just going to be automatically suspect because people are just so uptight about sex in general. It's easier to think that anyone who enjoys non vanilla sex or has some sort of fetishes is involved in some sort of programming or conspiracy then to think maybe just people enjoy different things and that might be ok. It's a subconscious threat to ones own world view, so just be made into the enemy. IMHO.

Of course the elites do have their hand in some seriously screwed up sex shit but I think it falls more mainly with the sex trade, pedophilia, and exploiting women and objectifying them to make females who want fame feel like they need to go there on their own accord. That that's what is expected of them. And they should suck it up and deal with it.
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

azazel

layaamani

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 13

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 4:06 pm

WOAH guys....Emma Sayle, is a friend of Kate Middleton :shock:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rants.html

She also seems to be a bit of a racist :Stare:
ησω уσυ'яє σσкιηg ƒσя тнє ѕє¢яєт. вυт уσυ ωση'т ƒιη ιт вє¢αυѕє σƒ ¢συяѕє, уσυ'яє ησт яєαу σσкιηg. уσυ ση'т яєαу ωαηт тσ ωσяк ιт συт. уσυ ωαηт тσ вє ƒσσє.

- тнє ρяєѕтιgє

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Well it makes sense to me that people who have a lot of arrange marriages and are constantly in the public eye would want a secretive masked sex club where they'd be free to screw who they want without fear of a scandal since all the member are in similar circumstances.

But I could be completely off base. I could also be completely naive and my bff's family could be in on some sort of satanic ish too. Anything is possible.

Edit: I am pretty sure Kate Middleton is a FREAK tho regardless
Scratch most feminists and underneath there is a woman who longs to be a sex object. The difference is that is not all she wants to be. ~Betty Rollin

"I don't really aspire to being rational. I'm more attracted to the irrational," she says. "There's no such thing as total rationality. That's something I've realized lately." - Scarlet Johansson

Illuminaughty

d o.o b

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 176

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:33 pm

justjess wrote:Edit: I am pretty sure Kate Middleton is a FREAK tho regardless

Takes one to know one.

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 pm

This is the third "sex scandal" she's been linked to. All it takes to know is the ability to read.

Aiylish

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 247

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 pm

She says that ugly people can't join.....but she's not attractive at all, in my opinion. :Rofl:
Anyway not something I would be interested in partaking in.
~I have to assume that a person who believes rubbernecking brings safety has neither a license nor a motor vehicle.~ Vibrating Pickle

justjess

JEZEBEL

5 Stars

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Yeah she's kinda busted. Sometimes ugly is code for broke apparantly.

Aiylish

2.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 247

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

justjess wrote:Yeah she's kinda busted. Sometimes ugly is code for broke apparantly.

LOL Jess....apparently! :Crazy:
~I have to assume that a person who believes rubbernecking brings safety has neither a license nor a motor vehicle.~ Vibrating Pickle

Sunshine

1 star

• Thanks Received: 18

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Since they wear a mask I assume it's all about the body.
"I ain't dumbin' down you're gonna have to smarten up"-Brother Ali
PreviousNext

Return to General