It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:19 pm

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Symbolic pics/vigilant spottings

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

comity

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 117

Re: Symbolic pics/vigilant spottings

PostWed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Stereohype wrote:Sooooo what does this symbolism accomplish?

Please explain.

http://www.zengardner.com/reclaiming-spiritual-symbols/

I don't fully agree with everything stated in this article, but the general idea is accurate. The widespread ignorance of the language of symbolism and the subconscious is being exploited for the purpose of suppressing consciousness, destroying/controlling knowledge, and conditioning and entrancing people into a more animalistic/materialistic mindset in place of awakening of consciousness and the pursuit of self-discovery.

B.Moshay

Revolutionary

3 stars

• Thanks Received: 395

PostThu Jul 03, 2014 12:49 am

It's a bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks
http://instagram.com/bonafide_reality

Chitu

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

PostThu Jul 03, 2014 8:13 am

Please explain.

“...the All-Seeing Eye, ...to the Egyptian initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator.”

“... His [Osiris] power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges.”

-- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, pp. 15-16;472

The eye in the triangle in the context of this song by Jeezy is at the same time descriptive, communicative and suggestive.
According to Diodorus Siculus, the meaning of Osiris is "many-eyed", i.e., an omnipresent God that sees everything. (cited from E.A. Wallis Budge's Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection) Since the song is about 'seeing it all', one can easily understand how the concept of the song is in tandem with an all-seeing God. It can be viewed as a metaphor or, indeed, a hymn composed in honor of this all-seeing God.

Furthermore, the symbolism is a form of communication with the public. It serves to let the public know that this is the type of spirituality that Jeezy subscribes to; you know, the Afro-centric interpretation of ancient Egyptian symbolism propounded by the likes of Dr. York and others.

And lastly, it is a hint to the unsuspecting youth uninfluenced by conspiracy theories to embark on the research of the ancient Egyptian God Osiris. They will most likely recognize the other images used in the caption like the Air Jordan emblem, guns, weed, razor, drugs, handcuffs, etc, but the eye in the triangle wont be that familiar, or at least will incite interest and ultimately the need to understand what it all means and how it relates to the song. Chances are that they most likely stumble upon the a voluminous text like E.A. Wallis Budge's Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection--an authoritative source on the ancient Egyptian deity, as opposed to articles and comments about the God Osiris found on most conspiracy sites. And this is where their journey into the Wisdom-Religion of the Egyptians will truly begin.

Stereohype

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 4

PostMon Jul 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Chitu wrote:

Please explain.

“...the All-Seeing Eye, ...to the Egyptian initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator.”

“... His [Osiris] power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges.”

-- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, pp. 15-16;472

The eye in the triangle in the context of this song by Jeezy is at the same time descriptive, communicative and suggestive.
According to Diodorus Siculus, the meaning of Osiris is "many-eyed", i.e., an omnipresent God that sees everything. (cited from E.A. Wallis Budge's Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection) Since the song is about 'seeing it all', one can easily understand how the concept of the song is in tandem with an all-seeing God. It can be viewed as a metaphor or, indeed, a hymn composed in honor of this all-seeing God.

Furthermore, the symbolism is a form of communication with the public. It serves to let the public know that this is the type of spirituality that Jeezy subscribes to; you know, the Afro-centric interpretation of ancient Egyptian symbolism propounded by the likes of Dr. York and others.

And lastly, it is a hint to the unsuspecting youth uninfluenced by conspiracy theories to embark on the research of the ancient Egyptian God Osiris. They will most likely recognize the other images used in the caption like the Air Jordan emblem, guns, weed, razor, drugs, handcuffs, etc, but the eye in the triangle wont be that familiar, or at least will incite interest and ultimately the need to understand what it all means and how it relates to the song. Chances are that they most likely stumble upon the a voluminous text like E.A. Wallis Budge's Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection--an authoritative source on the ancient Egyptian deity, as opposed to articles and comments about the God Osiris found on most conspiracy sites. And this is where their journey into the Wisdom-Religion of the Egyptians will truly begin.

Rap music is built on Metaphors. I highly doubt that Jezzy the person is is taking this as deep as you are professing. You can come up with many explanations if you over analyze something.

What does knowing about any of this do?

Everything is a style whether it is based on the good or bad of our society. If you don't believe in GODs and Devils how does this affect you?

If you believe in God and everything that comes with it, good for you, that is fine but there are many who don't view life with the same boundaries passed down to each generation.

Understanding the game is important but obsessing over it does more harm than not.
Everyday, people wake up and feed the machine which enslaves them. Then they go to sleep to be energized for the next day.

Chitu

0.5 stars

PostTue Jul 08, 2014 6:56 am

^^ okie dokie.

TheFallenAlchemist

The Irate Individual

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 138

PostSun Jul 13, 2014 3:45 am

Let me throw a non-religious couple of reasons here. First of all, these celebrities are puppets. They represent the will of the elite who created this "machine" you quote. The elite may believe and practice these occult things, but to what avail is unknown. Frankly, it doesn't matter. What does matter, is that their mind control practices are still going on. I'm more worried about MK Ultra, Monarch, Beta Kitten and others. When I read from Fritz Springmeier, I cut out all the BS religious mumbo jumbo. You don't need a belief in any deity to control a person, you just have to be a real sick fuck. The fact that these people may indeed sacrifice missing children to some malificent deity also worries me. But not because of the deity itself, it's the fact that the deity may not exist at all, which leaves me to believe they are literally insane with power. The fact that this invisible oligarchy can manipulate and program humans from behind a wall is disturbing. Furthermore, the fact that murder and eventual genocide could come into play makes me even more paranoid. I was discussing this with a friend who said that I shouldn't worry about these things, they don't affect me and if I told the wrong person that I believed in these things, it could ruin my reputation.

But here's the deal. Those dreaded FEMAcamps are still up and running, the government is still stockpiling weapons and the media is running at it's highest levels of distraction and disinfo. If it didn't affect me, none of this would be happening right now. Plus, independent acts like my band Torii (www.torii.bandcamp.com/album/elabrynth) and Reciprocal (also on Bandcamp) are going at lengths to speak out about it, either symbolically (us) or bluntly (Reciprocal) because it concerns us as humans. Hip hop music is the most popular form of music in this generation, as it has been greatly mixing with pop, edm and even country. The elite package a false dream within their puppets lavish lifestyles. They make the youth want to be a puppet. This is why I'm speaking out. Oh, and Scream Machine (Bandcamp) changed her lyrical nature when she started reading up on things, as Zombie and new album The Human Parasite prove. BTW, "Butterfly" is s beta kitten exposure, so you may not want to watch the video on YouTube if it's too graphic. Same thing with the "Zombie" masquerade video. We know the symbols and are trying to expose them and what goes on behind the closed doors of Hollywood. One of my favorite bands of all time (SepticFlesh) just started applying the pyramid and eye to the logo for their latest shirts promoting Titan, but the man lied to me about it when I questioned his belief in an order during an interview. I'm extremely pissed about this. These symbols are becoming more blatant and I'm growing ever more upset. They want to indoctrinate the youth into this New World Order where the rich live lavishly and the poor are treated like dogs. It doesn't matter what you believe, because of eugenics you could be wiped out. That's why I care about the symbols and the culture. I don't want to live in 1984, or die in 1983.
"Symbols have power, Netley... Power enough to turn even a stomach such as yours... Or to deliver half this planet's population into slavery." - Alan Moore, From Hell

Reviews, interviews, thoughts/theories: http://www.thegrimtower.com/
Band Page: http://www.torii.bandcamp.com/

Chitu

0.5 stars

PostTue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 am

So Jeezy decided to remove all the extraneous data so the message can hit home.

Zeke

It's all part of the plan

1 star

• Thanks Received: 16

PostMon Aug 25, 2014 6:12 am

obvios goat is obvios :Bumbed:

indigo

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

PostWed Sep 10, 2014 2:36 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877832/

I saw this on posters when this was still in the theaters. There is another one when both Magneto and the Pro have Xs over one of their eyes. Not just on the poster, or on the face, but squarely over one eye.

indigo

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

PostMon Sep 22, 2014 2:08 pm

(HMM -- where IS everyone...)

Anyways. I just saw the movie Rosewood for the first time this weekend. The story is actual history in the state of Florida, and there is a book about the events. In the movie however, near the beginning as the cameras pan around the town and the daily activities of the citizenry, and the buildings, the camera stops for a second on the prince hall mason building with the big G inside the compass.
It's days like this I realize I read WAY too much VC. But I noticed this, and thought that was "interesting" the film crew felt the need to include that shot. It didn't take long.

For those of you not familiar with this movie, Rosewood Florida was a town that had a thriving African American community in the 1920s in Florida, was being the operative word.
At some point in 1923 (the movie has it pegged around New Year's Day), the whites from several surrounding towns burnt most of the town to the ground and killed many of the inhabitants (official reports say 2 whites, 6-8 blacks; the surviors put the black death toll at more than 40).

But the reason I post this is not about race, but symbols.

According to the movie, the reason for the massacre was because a white female (Fanny) who lived near by Rosewood with her husband accused a black man of assaulting her. In the movie, she says she was only beaten, but all the caucasians in the surrounding towns interpreted that to be rape as well.

The man who actually beat Fanny was a white man with whom she was cheating. Evidently Fanny had a history of taking in paramours while her husband was off to work, and according to the most of the men pillaging Rosewood, this was a well known and exercised fact. But even more, the man was a mason. He asked one man (one of the African American citizens of Rosewood) if he was "traveling man," wore a ring with a dark stone (couldn't see the symbols on the screen though), and showed it to a few other people in the film to get food, drink, and shelter. The Rosewood man tried to get one of his other prince hall masons to help this newcomer as well because all three of them were masons, but the second prince hall mason was very hesitant and distrustful of this non prince hall mason. Turns out for good reason.
PreviousNext

Return to General