It is currently Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:54 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

Why is pedophilia focused on in the Illuminati?

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

Illusion

1 star

• Thanks Received: 56

Why is pedophilia focused on in the Illuminati?

PostWed Dec 28, 2016 5:10 am

As the title says, I am just curious as to why pedophilia is predominant in cults like the Illuminati and freemasons.

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

3.5 Stars

• Thanks Received: 553

Re: Why is pedophilia focused on in the Illuminati?

PostWed Dec 28, 2016 1:18 pm

My guess would be that it represents the corruption of innocence.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

StarTemple

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 3

PostThu Dec 29, 2016 6:35 am

Illusion wrote:As the title says, I am just curious as to why pedophilia is predominant in cults like the Illuminati and freemasons.

It is just a means to an end. It is in an Aerosmith song called "Uncle Salty" where a traumatized girl goes "insane", but in the second lyric it says "In Satan".

Pedophilia is a means to damage young minds to allow more demon access later to use them as tools to further the process of social erosion. The younger the mind, the more flexible it is to be built on damaged neural systems which can be "re-wired" by use of various forms of trauma.

Sexual things with humans are very deeply rooted in the psyche and they drag in many more nueral psychological connections at deeper levels still, so that kind of trauma or sex-based addiction becomes a very effective "in" for more psychological work from the spirit realm later.

It does not all work the same because brains and mind vary, so only a certain percentage end up becoming tools to cause more damage later.

This is why the demons target young brains and minds. The earlier they can get to work, the more chances they can rewire the being for their uses.

Illuminati and Freemasons are willing cohort aids of the demons, often their very progeny (Gen3:15; John8:44), so they will promote this focus for their demonic masters.

Tatilina

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 10

PostFri Dec 30, 2016 5:50 am

Because it goes against what Jesus Christ stood for. It is Anti-Christ and strongly symbolixes the worst form of corruption and rebellion against what Jesus said not to do against children. Plus degeneracy is Aleister Crowley's teaching which I believe these people are followers of his teachings. I recommend doing research on him and his writings. Pedophilia is one of them.

phpBB [video]
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.

Tatilina

0.5 stars

PostFri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 am

phpBB [video]

Tatilina

0.5 stars

PostFri Dec 30, 2016 9:39 am

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Tatilina

0.5 stars

PostFri Dec 30, 2016 9:40 am

phpBB [video]

AndrianaStark

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 11

PostFri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 pm

I think they realized how they could successfully control a person because of starting them at a very young age. There is a book by Jaycee Lee Dugard called 'A Stolen Life' and it opened my eyes to how real manipulation and control works. She was taken by the age of 11 and held captive for 18 years. Had 2 kids with her predator and the story is just a nightmare. She explains how difficult it was to "betray" her predator by telling on him. Her mind was completely messed up and she truly became his slave. She still struggles with guilt and pain to this day. It is disturbing.

I think that is what the elite want. They want FULL control of their own slaves so they must start them young. It is sick and twisted but we are talking about people who crave power. These are crooked individuals and evil minds have no limits.

Tatilina

0.5 stars

PostSat Dec 31, 2016 1:07 am

phpBB [video]

Tatilina

0.5 stars

PostSat Dec 31, 2016 1:59 am

phpBB [video]
Next

Return to General