It is currently Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:30 am

Announcement: The Vigilant Forums have been reopened! Please see here for further information.

The Kinsey syndrome: How and why pizza became pedophilia

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

Tatilina

0.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 11

The Kinsey syndrome: How and why pizza became pedophilia

PostTue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 am

This is how and this why, they use these children as slaves. They use these children as powerful ritual sacrifices and they use these children as faceless playthings. This has gone on for time immemorial. And only now have people begun to notice and its way past too late.

phpBB [video]
Chase the beast, or the beast will chase you.

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 100

Re: The Kinsey syndrome: How and why pizza became pedophilia

PostWed Jan 04, 2017 7:10 pm

I watched this years ago because I am a victim of sexual abuse as a child. It was also one of the first things I thoiught of when I heard about Pizzagate, or rather the sweeping censorship of Pizzagate. Practically, a clean sweep of it.

Anyways, it just goes to show the money that was put in to determine that sexual abuse did not exist or harm children when it did. Kinsey's studies are just bizarre because his statistics for childhood sexual abuse were super low until a new study was done in the early 80's. So on the one hand, he was publishing that it never happened and then he was also saying it didn't harm children very much when it did happen, and people believed him. No one questioned that it didn't harm children and assumed it must also never happen because he said it didn't. Censorship. That's what it was, censorship, but it had a broad influence. I once had an older pastor even tell me when I told him I had been abused as a child. He said something like, "but doesn't that never happen.". Like he really just believed what happened to me never really happened in real life.

I think the censorship of it is what makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck because most people know that Russia hacking the election didn't happen. Its fake news, but there is no sweeping censorship removing it from the internet like they were able to do with Pizzagate.

kiwimac

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 4

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 4:28 am

This, like the Satanic Ritual abuse scare of the 80s, is simply put rot and nonsense.
The worst sinners, according to Jesus, are not the harlots and publicans, but the religious leaders with their insistence on proper dress and grooming, their careful observance of all the rules, their precious concern for status symbols, their strict legality, their pious patriotism. Longhairs, beards, necklaces, LSD and rock, Big Sur and Woodstock come and go, but Babylon is always there.

Hugh Nibley

Tatilina

0.5 stars

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 5:35 am

kiwimac wrote:This, like the Satanic Ritual abuse scare of the 80s, is simply put rot and nonsense.

Can you please elaborate and clarify what you mean? I am unsure as to what you are calling put rot (pure?) and nonsense. Is it the video you are referring to? What is put rot and nonsense? Thanks.

Tatilina

0.5 stars

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 6:33 am

Rainerann wrote:I watched this years ago because I am a victim of sexual abuse as a child. It was also one of the first things I thoiught of when I heard about Pizzagate, or rather the sweeping censorship of Pizzagate. Practically, a clean sweep of it.

Anyways, it just goes to show the money that was put in to determine that sexual abuse did not exist or harm children when it did. Kinsey's studies are just bizarre because his statistics for childhood sexual abuse were super low until a new study was done in the early 80's. So on the one hand, he was publishing that it never happened and then he was also saying it didn't harm children very much when it did happen, and people believed him. No one questioned that it didn't harm children and assumed it must also never happen because he said it didn't. Censorship. That's what it was, censorship, but it had a broad influence. I once had an older pastor even tell me when I told him I had been abused as a child. He said something like, "but doesn't that never happen.". Like he really just believed what happened to me never really happened in real life.

I think the censorship of it is what makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck because most people know that Russia hacking the election didn't happen. Its fake news, but there is no sweeping censorship removing it from the internet like they were able to do with Pizzagate.

I am really sorry that I forgot to respond to this and I am very sorry that this happened to you.
I have family members who have been molested by other family members as well and foster parents as some of my cousins (sime dead of a result of suicides and drug overdoses. It's not a good idea though to disclose personal information in the internet because there are people who unfortunately just love to use such personal information against you.

It's not just censorship though, we are being and have been being groomed for so long to ne TOLERANT and more ACCEPTING to things that we shouldn't and obviously that was part of a pedophile's mastermind agenda/plan for the future generations to accept all sexual deviances later on. I can almost guarantee that that pastor was most likely involved himself. Believe it or not, pedophilia is prevalent in all belief systems. My cousins were in the hands of "christian" foster parents who took them to a church we attended as kids. It was a non-denominational church, it was a small assembly, no more than 30-40 members give or take. We had no clue thst they were being molested and later on raped. They were locked away in closets, beaten, starved and deprived of using the bathroom etc. 1 female and two males. My femake cousin died of drug overdose, she was a prostitue as most of her motherMs sisters were. The youngest cousin doesn't keep in contact and the middle male is still struggling with drug addiction and alcoholism. The word Christian is meaningless, it's an empty word, just another label. Yes even pastors and child molestors hide behind that name.

Yeah I've started to notice the trend of the sickos in power like to have a fall guy, someone to blame to take the heat and focus of the real people to blame and to pass the buck off to somebody else, like Russia. Putin doesn't mind though, he's dying to start a war with the US and has been for a long time. Russia is a shithole and most of their people have been neglected and forgotten about. The state that country is in is really bad and war makes money. Putin has been making jabs for awhile, so they really aren't any better. Anyways, sorry to veer of course.....

If people don't stand up to this and be a voice to those severely abused behind closed doors, then anything and everything will be up for game. The comfort zone has been removed. People don't realize that they have no protection because the government is against and not for the people. People need to stand up for those who are seriously being abused and quit focusing on the things that aren't as important, but only serve as a distraction. The sad and disgusting problem is that most don't want to touch this because it shatters their reality how horrid this world has become and just how much more worse it's about to get. There is a difference between pretending to care about others and actually genuinely caring about othes, especially the kids. It's bullshit.

kiwimac

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 4

PostSat Jan 07, 2017 9:20 am

Tatilina wrote:
kiwimac wrote:This, like the Satanic Ritual abuse scare of the 80s, is simply put rot and nonsense.

Can you please elaborate and clarify what you mean? I am unsure as to what you are calling put rot (pure?) and nonsense. Is it the video you are referring to? What is put rot and nonsense? Thanks.

Pizzagate is rot and nonsense. Not only is there no proof but people have had to use tortured logic to make comments made by others into an indication that a paedophile ring existed. It did not.
The worst sinners, according to Jesus, are not the harlots and publicans, but the religious leaders with their insistence on proper dress and grooming, their careful observance of all the rules, their precious concern for status symbols, their strict legality, their pious patriotism. Longhairs, beards, necklaces, LSD and rock, Big Sur and Woodstock come and go, but Babylon is always there.

Hugh Nibley

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 100

PostMon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 am

Technically, the SRA scare of the 80's wasn't just a scare. However, that is beside the point, because it not possible to consider this documentary "rot" according to this comparison based on Diana Russell's work following Kinsey. Diana Russell's statistical study on the subject proves that the documentary is nowhere close to being "rot". I have the book in my personal library where I can reference when she specifically compares her findings with what Kinsey found, even going so far as to compare how the statistics were gathered.

Kinsey concluded that sexual abuse didn't happen often, and when it did, it did not produce a negative effect. Diana Russell says that to find out how often sexual abuse was taking place, Kinsey had a team place many somewhat intimidating and impersonal phone calls. Diana Russell suggested that many people may have felt intimidated by this approach, which is why her team collected statistics through face-to-face interviews where they were trained in order to be as nonthreatening as possible. In fact, she goes into a rather detailed analysis of the training process required for her interviewers in light of what she knew about Kinsey's approach.

Whereas, Kinsey was able to find that roughly 1% of the population suffered from sexual abuse, where was he able to gather information about whether or not it was damaging when it occurred?

It was even because of Kinsey's studies that the field of psychology avoided the subject of sexual abuse assuming that it was not relevant to the etiology of mental illness.

Who would a conclusion like this benefit the most? The perpetrators maybe.

So no, it is nowhere close to being considered "rot" as though it were some sort of fictional tragedy.

Return to General