It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:15 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

New Project Is Explaining LGBT Themes To Preschool Kids

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

Re: New Project Is Explaining LGBT Themes To Preschool Kids

PostFri Feb 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Karlysymon wrote:I remember reading something like this about a year ago. All this coming at a point in time that is surely 'precarious' for childhood. People will say those kinds of endeavors are necessary because supposedly more kids are becoming confused about gender. And there is truth to it. There is heavy enviromental assault on developing bodies.
Like this study about Ibises exposed to mercury became gay (vaccines have mercury). Not just that, BPA in plastics mimicks estrogen. The presence of synthetic hormones in tap water, once taken, furthers the endocrine confusion.
http://naturalnews.com/050876_mercury_e ... _Ibis.html
Is exposure to mercury and other endocrine-disrupting
chemicals (EDCs) causing some children to be "born gay?"
Italian scientist and journalist Gian Paolo Vanoli, 70, seems to think so. He told VICE Italy's Matteo Lenardon back in 2013 that mercury and other toxic vaccine components directly alter childhood development. He says vaccines inhibit a child from forming his natural
personality, activating a
"microform" of autism that
leaves a child chemically lobotomized.
"The vaccine is introduced into the child, the child then grows and tries to find its own personality, and if this is
inhibited by mercury or other substances present in the
vaccine which enter the brain, the child becomes gay," he's quoted as saying.

I have wondered whether something like this was taking place because I won't deny that the phenomenon has existed in history, but it sure seems like a whole lot of the people all of the sudden are either gay or transgender. Especially, in the west even though China, South Africa, Indonesia, etc., don't seem to be experiencing the same phenomenon. It would seem logical that there would be a connection to something causing an increase in this population group that was environmental.

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostSat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Rainerann wrote:I have wondered whether
something like this was taking place because I won't deny that the phenomenon has existed in history, but it sure seems like a whole lot of the people all of the sudden are either gay or transgender. Especially, in the west even though China, SouthAfrica, Indonesia, etc., don't
seem to be experiencing the
same phenomenon. It would seem logical that there would
be a connection to something
causing an increase in this
population group that was
environmental.

Not to derail the thread. Just like the autism explosion followed by a 'gender revolution' in the West, the same is happening elsewhere. Autism has exploded in Asia and i would guess that said revolution will follow before the next 2 decades are out.
https://wearechange.org/utism-rates-exp ... -vaccines/
Transgenderism, on the other
hand, asserts social demands that society “pretend” the
person is something they
aren’t… namely, pretending that a man is a woman or that a woman is a man. The social “normalization” of
transgenderism, in other words, is effectively a strong social mind trap that DEMANDS people abandon reason and agree to
participate in a popular social
delusion fueled by peer
pressure.
Even worse is the precedent of social acceptance of the
delusions transgenderism
demands we all accept as real.
The social “contract” underlying transgenderism is that every person in society should pretend that someone is something they clearly are not by any objective definition. By agreeing to
participating in this childish
game of make believe, we now open the door to the next stage of lunacy: Transanimalism.
http://naturalnews.com/2017-02-18-the-r ... erism.html

A must-read article. Not against anyone undergoing 'difficult changes' but i think we all ought to know where this journey ends and what will be encountered along the way.

gcha8e

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 78

PostMon Mar 13, 2017 8:55 pm

Rainerann wrote:I found today about a girl who thinks she was born in the wrong species. She was meant to be a cat. :sigh: the world is geting so weird.

phpBB [video]

it if is popular enough among the masses, and enough people identify as cats, sex with cats will be legalized in short order. Catering to the moral minimum..... there is always a new low, it seems. :thumbdown:
I always thought that the measure of a man was learning how to take responsibility for himself and his actions. When did the act of fellatio become the decider?
- - TheFallenAlchemist

The world has lost the power to blush over its vice; the Church has lost her power to weep over it.
- - Leonard Ravenhill

Israfilhaque1230

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostMon Dec 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Wow!
Previous

Return to General