It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:38 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kill Trump!

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

Kill Trump!

PostSat Feb 25, 2017 11:31 pm

Lana del Ray has urged her millions of young followers to perform a witchcraft spell designed to kill President Trump by giving him a heart attack.
Taking to Twitter on Thursday, Lana del Ray instructed her more than 6 million followers to join a global witches gathering,
the goal of which is to cast a
binding spell that will remove the President from office

http://yournewswire.com/lana-del-ray-witchcraft-trump/

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

Re: Kill Trump!

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 3:11 am

Karlysymon wrote:Taking to Twitter on Thursday, Lana del Ray instructed her more than 6 million followers to join a global witches gathering,
the goal of which is to cast a
binding spell
that will remove the President from office

I know a lot about witchcraft, and a binding spell is NOT a killing spell.

A binding spell is a spell intended to make someone incapable of doing more harm, or harming you personally.

The sensationalist title of the article speaks of a killing, but the actual spell is written down and speaks nowhere of killing Trump. It says:

I call upon youTo bind / Donald J. Trump / So that he may fail utterly / That he may do no harm / To any human soul / Nor any tree / Animal / Rock / Stream / or Sea

Bind him so that he shall not break our polity / Usurp our liberty / Or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair / And bind, too, / All those who enable his wickedness / And those whose mouths speak his poisonous lies

I beseech thee, spirits, bind all of them / As with chains of iron / Bind their malicious tongues / Strike down their towers of vanity

I beseech thee in my name(Say your full name) / In the name of all who walk / Crawl, swim, or fly / Of all the trees, the forests, / Streams, deserts, / Rivers and seas / In the name of Justice / And Liberty / And Love / And Equality / And Peace

Bind them in chains / Bind their tongues / Bind their works / Bind their wickedness

So mote it be!

So mote it be!

So mote it be!

You could call it questionable to use any magic at all of of course, but this distinction must be made.
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 7:53 am

Well, iam ignorant of the 'subject' but thanx for clearing that up. I did skip over the chants while reading the article though!

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 10:34 am

Karlysymon wrote:Well, iam ignorant of the 'subject' but thanx for clearing that up. I did skip over the chants while reading the article though!

That's ok, I didn't mean to come across as condescending and I hope I didn't.

It does confirm that Lana is a witch though, and clearly not the only one. Her tweet has 84k retweets :Oh:
The only way out is in

Rainerann

1 star

• Thanks Received: 103

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 10:50 am

The irony of praying for protection before performing spell. It sounds like their plan is to focus on the heart chakra to give Trump a heart attack. It seems pretty clear they are hoping he will be dead by May 23rd, not just prevented from causing harm. Very, very bizarre course of action. I mean, in 3 years, 9 months we could just do something simple like vote for a different president because we live in a democracy and Donald Trump was not crowned king...

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Rainerann wrote:The irony of praying for protection before performing spell. It sounds like their plan is to focus on the heart chakra to give Trump a heart attack. It seems pretty clear they are hoping he will be dead by May 23rd, not just prevented from causing harm. Very, very bizarre course of action. I mean, in 3 years, 9 months we could just do something simple like vote for a different president because we live in a democracy and Donald Trump was not crowned king...

The article writes about giving a heart attack but Lana's twitter doesn't mention it and the spell does neither. So I can only take that as the fantasy of the author. The article writes it like they want him dead, but the spell has nothing to do with that.

The tarot card The Tower does indicate destruction, but it is destruction of the current state of things. That doesn't mean death, just radical change.

I am not trying to defend her course of action here, but I am trying to point out that there are quite some discrepancies between the article and the actual facts.
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Taragaia wrote:
Karlysymon wrote:Well, iam ignorant of the 'subject' but thanx for clearing that up. I did skip over the chants while reading the article though!

That's ok, I didn't mean to come across as condescending and I hope I didn't.

It does confirm that Lana is a witch though, and clearly not the only one. Her tweet has 84k retweets :Oh:

No, not all. You said are knowledgeable about this stuff so thanx for clearing up somethings. The 84k retweet is crazy. I need to check if Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine) was involved in anyway.
[DISCLAIMER: this is not to promote witchcraft or 'trigger' former practitioners.]
This is all wierd and bizarre. Trump seems like a witch magnate, (yeah i know its for womens rights and all). There were stories about Madonna doing the same thing, so that Trump would lose. Then there was that witch organization involved in the womens march after the inauguration and since there were parallel marches in other cities around the world, i guess parallel coven members showed up aswell.
http://wildhunt.org/2017/01/witches-at- ... ngton.html
Alternatively, there are theories floating around of a looming assasination. Although i doubt something like this can happen in his first year but if something does happen, then i guess there is a ready and already-publicized scapegoat to further polarize an already divided country.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Karlysymon wrote:
No, not all. You said are knowledgeable about this stuff so thanx for clearing up somethings. The 84k retweet is crazy. I need to check if Florence Welch (Florence and the Machine) was involved in anyway.

Probably, but witches being famous is quite common these days. Florence, Azelia Banks, Madonna and Lana are all open witches and pagans.

Karlysymon wrote:[DISCLAIMER: this is not to promote witchcraft or 'trigger' former practitioners.]
This is all wierd and bizarre. Trump seems like a witch magnate, (yeah i know its for womens rights and all). There were stories about Madonna doing the same thing, so that Trump would lose. Then there was that witch organization involved in the womens march after the inauguration and since there were parallel marches in other cities around the world, i guess parallel coven members showed up aswell.
http://wildhunt.org/2017/01/witches-at- ... ngton.html

That's because to most witches, Trump is a symbol of the repressive partriachal system associated with Conservative thought. Things like ''grab em by the pussy'' (which there was a poster of at the protests shown in the above article) make him represent that almost as an icon for misogyny. Most witches are ardent feminists and LBGTFQ defenders.

They think he will take away their right to practice their religion (worship of the divine mother) and freedoms like the right to be gay or trans and such things.

Note here: what I am writing is not my personal opinion, but one I know many pagan/witch friends of mine have and that seem to be the general opinion about him in witchcraft circles.

Karlysymon wrote:Alternatively, there are theories floating around of a looming assasination. Although i doubt something like this can happen in his first year but if something does happen, then i guess there is a ready and already-publicized scapegoat to further polarize an already divided country.

I think that is a likely possibility, considering the motto of the elite ''Ordo ab chao''. Assasination of Trump would give the military full control of the country under the patriot act, and might enable them to start their agenda of a full fledged police state in America.

I think that would lead to an outright civil war, not only in America but Europe might soon follow. I worry about that prospect :Stare:
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Taragaia wrote:Probably, but witches being
famous is quite common these days. Florence, Azelia Banks, Madonna and Lana are all open witches and pagans.

Florence Welch.....Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I SERIOUSLY NEED PRAYERS. Iam in denial about her body of work and 'craft'.
Last edited by Karlysymon on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostMon Feb 27, 2017 4:35 am

Karlysymon wrote:
Taragaia wrote:Probably, but witches being
famous is quite common these days. Florence, Azelia Banks, Madonna and Lana are all open witches and pagans.

Florence Welch.....Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I SERIOUSLY NEED PRAYERS. Iam denial about her body of work and 'craft'.

I am sorry for your loss:

phpBB [video]

Warning: graphic violence.
The symbolism in this video is more than abundant.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 28421.html
At her new home, Welch's musical tastes quickly progressed from the Spice Girls ("I wanted to be Posh") to grunge and Green Day. She started a coven with her girlfriends, writing down their spells in schoolbooks, and began dressing in purple dresses and black lipstick
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... h-20111124

Sorry to burst your bubble :Stare:
The only way out is in
Next

Return to General