It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:22 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kill Trump!

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

Re: Kill Trump!

PostFri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Taragaia wrote:
Thunderian wrote:
Taragaia wrote:Lilith is seen in certain pagan mythology as the first wife of Adam, whom he sent away because she rebelled against him and was not obedient like Eve.

Yeah, Eve was well-known for being obedient.

God: Enjoy the garden, it's all here for you to use and enjoy. Just one thing, don't eat from this tree.

Eve: OK <eats from tree>

I know, but it's not my opinion I am writing, I am backing it up with facts. It's all Jewish mysticsism.

I didn't make up the mythology behind Lilith.

I understand that. I was not addressing you as much as I was the myth. :grin:

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

PostSat Mar 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Either way I am curious what's going to happen in the time span they've given Trump, their actions are complete around the 24th of May.

That would mean a pretty swift end. Let's see..
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostSat Mar 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Taragaia wrote:Either way I am curious what's going to happen in the time span they've given Trump, their actions are complete around the 24th of May.

If it does happen, i can only imagine the massive religious and political implications. The ritual will make front page news, further mainstreaming Wicca. But we also need to understand what TPTB would gain from an incapacitated sitting president.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostMon Mar 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Karlysymon wrote:
Taragaia wrote:Either way I am curious what's going to happen in the time span they've given Trump, their actions are complete around the 24th of May.

If it does happen, i can only imagine the massive religious and political implications. The ritual will make front page news, further mainstreaming Wicca. But we also need to understand what TPTB would gain from an incapacitated sitting president.

I'm pretty sure the ritual will not get any press coverage at all, except what it already got. And I am pretty sure too that if it does get press coverage, that would be negative. But we will see.

Personally I believe nothing will happen, may 24 seems really soon and has no special occult meaning as far as I am aware.
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 09, 2017 11:57 am

Neither do i think anything will come of it just that the publicity given to the ritual could turn out to be a red herring.
I forgot to mention Tori Amos. She is pretty open about her involvement and if iam mentioning her, it means i fell victim.....okay, she aint exactly a favorite of mine but there is a song of hers i really like and i feel guilty whenever iam listening to it but i know the source of the inspiration.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostThu Mar 09, 2017 4:03 pm

phpBB [video]

:D

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Karlysymon wrote:Neither do i think anything will come of it just that the publicity given to the ritual could turn out to be a red herring.
I forgot to mention Tori Amos. She is pretty open about her involvement and if iam mentioning her, it means i fell victim.....okay, she aint exactly a favorite of mine but there is a song of hers i really like and i feel guilty whenever iam listening to it but i know the source of the inspiration.

Fell victim to what? Are you getting a little paranoid? :Wink:

I'm pretty sure Tori Amos isn't casting spells at you if that makes you feel better :Tongue:
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 pm

By 'falling victim', i meant being seduced by the music.

Israfilhaque1230

0 stars

• Thanks Received: 0

PostMon Dec 11, 2017 2:28 pm

The incongruity of appealing to God for insurance before performing spell. It sounds like they will likely concentrate on the heart chakra to give Trump a heart assault. It appears to be truly evident they are trusting he will be dead by May 23rd, not simply kept from causing hurt. Very unusual game-plan. That is to say, in 3 years, 9 months we could simply accomplish something basic like vote in favor of an alternate president since we live in a majority rules system and Donald Trump was not delegated ruler...
Previous

Return to General