It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:48 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kill Trump!

General all purpose critical analysis and discussions on the world around us.
  • Author

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

Re: Kill Trump!

PostMon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 am

Thanx alot for the video and links. Rolling Stone musically compares her to Stevie Nicks (of Fleetwood Mac), whom i love aswell. And she too has been talked about as a practitioner of the craft, from other publications. J.LO is into Santeria, though iam no fan of hers. To confess, the music is sweet but as a Christian, iam not supposed to listen to this stuff. Florence's songs are heavy with spiritual themes. Beliefs that are opposed to and undermine my own. Its so hard but God will help me overcome this addiction.
Taragaia wrote:I think that is a likely possibility, considering the motto of the elite ''Ordo ab chao''. Assasination of Trump would give the military full control of
the country under the patriot act, and might enable them to start their agenda of a full fledged police state in America.
I think that would lead to an outright civil war, not only in America but Europe might soon follow.

Yes, the deep state could set up Trump for a fall (obviously he would be whisked away to a bunker or witness protection) but i don't think it could happen within the first year. He would have to polarize the country with his policies, (like the travel ban amplified 1000 times) so much so, that some lone wolf will have enough of it all and "take him out". Brandon Smith sees things panning out in a different way in this interesting article:
This is why I am going to make my next prediction of a major geopolitical event to close out this article — I believe there will be a large scale terrorist attack within the next three months, beyond the mob actions of the Left already in progress. It will either be similar in scope to 9/11, or, it will be a
succession of many smaller
attacks occurring over the
course of a few days to a couple of weeks. I believe that the current dispute over border controls and immigration denial will come immediately into
play. Trump will blame Leftists for obstructing his efforts for secure immigration. Leftists and the media will blame Trump for “radicalizing” Muslims with his immigration policies, or perhaps even accuse him of staging the
attacks himself. Trump will
begin taking extraordinary measures beyond the
Constitution to ensure
immigration denial and the
thwarting of the Left, and
conservatives will applaud him for it.
http://shtfplan.com/headline-news/civil ... m_02082017

The movie Pearl Harbour was released afew months before 9/11, which event was Pear Harbour 2.0. The Wikipedia entry on the public policy think tank PNAC (Project for a New American Century) says
Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's
Defenses entitled "Creating
Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy. The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long
one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued
that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.

Will Kiefer Sutherland's 'Designated Survivor' tv show play out in real life? Time will tell.

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

PostMon Feb 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Karlysymon wrote:Thanx alot for the video and links. Rolling Stone musically compares her to Stevie Nicks (of Fleetwood Mac), whom i love aswell. And she too has been talked about as a practitioner of the craft, from other publications. J.LO is into Santeria, though iam no fan of hers. To confess, the music is sweet but as a Christian, iam not supposed to listen to this stuff. Florence's songs are heavy with spiritual themes. Beliefs that are opposed to and undermine my own. Its so hard but God will help me overcome this addiction.

We have that in common :Smile: I love her music too, and Lana's. They are definitely very talented and unique singers with a clear personal style.

This video of Florence has always confused me though, it seems so much like a Christian praise song:

phpBB [video]

The symbolism isn't Christian though, and most of the symbolism in all her video's is clearly pagan. I love the song.

Speaking of witches, I forgot Lady Gaga, though I think lady Gaga might be the only true open Satanist. Her video's emphasize mainly satanic imagery.

Karlysymon wrote:This is why I am going to make my next prediction of a major geopolitical event to close out this article — I believe there will be a large scale terrorist attack within the next three months, beyond the mob actions of the Left already in progress. It will either be similar in scope to 9/11, or, it will be a
succession of many smaller
attacks occurring over the
course of a few days to a couple of weeks.

I sure hope not :Confused: That would escalate things to a new level of terrifying.
The only way out is in

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostMon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 pm

VC did an article on this confirming what I said about binding spells:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ ... lt-ritual/

It also has some interesting additional info :Smile:
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostWed Mar 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Thanks alot for the VC link. I actually hadn't visited his site in a while so was unaware he had put up the article. As for Lana, i know about her but i've never listened to her music, maybe by accident (public transport) but i don't even know any of her songs. Iam pretty sure she wouldn't make the cut for my musical taste. I wanted to bring up Sarah McLachlan (another favourite of mine). In the late 90s, she started a fair/festival called Lilith. Its line-up was only female performers, some of my other favs did perform : Natalie Merchant, Paula Cole and Shawn Colvin. It was hugely successful although its 2010 comeback was a flop. I was very young then but i think she could be inclined to paganism because i don't think she could just wake up one day, co-found a festival and name it Lilith Fair without having an idea who Lilith was. Add to that a female-only line up. I don't know how much Lilith features in Paganism/witchcraft though.
As for Trump, i think the enviroment in America is very ripe for a Pearl Harbour 3.0. And if it did happen, i can only imagine his face literally red with rage covering every publication, obviously to be some sort of rallying cry to the populace to support exacting vengenance on whatever enemy it will be and i believe he'd be worse than Bush. More talk being put out that he maynot be around come next election.
http://salon.com/2017/02/22/watch-sen-s ... newsletter
Is it predictive programming? Who knows?

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 5:50 am

Karlysymon wrote:I was very young then but i think she could be inclined to paganism because i don't think she could just wake up one day, co-found a festival and name it Lilith Fair without having an idea who Lilith was. Add to that a female-only line up. I don't know how much Lilith features in Paganism/witchcraft though.

If you like Sarah Mchlachlan (I do too by the way) I am pretty sure you would like Lana. Funny how similar our musical preferences are :Smile:

Lilith is seen in certain pagan mythology as the first wife of Adam, whom he sent away because she rebelled against him and was not obedient like Eve. She then became a demon and Queen of hell. These mysteries are mainly found in the Kabbalah, specifically in the Qlippoth or the tree of Infernal Names. The dark side of the Kabbalah which is not ''mainstream' Kabbalah.

Just like the positive forces of the nine Sephiroth above Malkuth are condensed in this single point, the Qliphoth of Malkuth equally is a culmination of all preceding demonic forces. The shape and influence of this Qliphoth is therefore one and many at the same time; just like it is stated in the Bible “My name is Legion, because there are many of us.” (Mark 5:9). The name of the Qliphoth of Malkuth is ‘Lilith’ or ‘Nahemoth’ which can be translated as ‘Queen of the Night’. The Zohar explains “thedisgracing spirit of nature” (Sohar I. fol. 55a) as the source or reason of Lilith and her sister demons ‘Naama’ and ‘Igrith’.

So it depends on the pagan whether they have anything to do with her. Many witches choose her name simply because she represents a rebellious woman, or a strong woman and don't really delve into the mythology behind her. Many 15 year old gothic ''witches'' will call themselves Lilith because it sounds cool but they don't really know who they are talking about.

Most Wiccans, regular pagans and other white witches do not call upon Lilith as they see her as a dark entity and not one up for good.

But yes, Lilith is a favorite icon in feminist pagan circles because she represents the archetype of the strong, independent and angry woman.

https://theomagica.com/on-the-nature-of-the-qlippoth/
The only way out is in

Thunderian

OG for real

1 star

• Thanks Received: 104

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Taragaia wrote:Lilith is seen in certain pagan mythology as the first wife of Adam, whom he sent away because she rebelled against him and was not obedient like Eve.

Yeah, Eve was well-known for being obedient.

God: Enjoy the garden, it's all here for you to use and enjoy. Just one thing, don't eat from this tree.

Eve: OK <eats from tree>

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Thunderian wrote:
Taragaia wrote:Lilith is seen in certain pagan mythology as the first wife of Adam, whom he sent away because she rebelled against him and was not obedient like Eve.

Yeah, Eve was well-known for being obedient.

God: Enjoy the garden, it's all here for you to use and enjoy. Just one thing, don't eat from this tree.

Eve: OK <eats from tree>

I know, but it's not my opinion I am writing, I am backing it up with facts. It's all Jewish mysticsism.

I didn't make up the mythology behind Lilith.
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 pm

@Taragaia
Thanx alot for your reply. You are a music-sister i guess. Lana comes across to me as talentless and iam not going to try to listen to her music, not with that recent tweet. Besides, remember iam supposed to give up my addiction. I love my spiritual life alot and i don't want to jeopardize it further, so its about time i reigned in my musical appetite/taste. The Rolling Stone article mentioned Florence as referencing Virginia Woolfe's (the lesbian author who wrote the 'longest love letter' in literature-ORLANDO. A book i have in my possession) suicide in her songs. And i think my favorite song of hers is clearly about that. That was shocking for me to find out. Then there's Rod Stewart. He is mentioned in Programmed to Kill by Dave McGowan as having allegedlly killed 3 young women. And again, my favourite song of his-Forever Young- i think is about his 'actions', after i found out about that tid bit. VC says alot about this: murdering people before they turn 30 so they remain forever young. Its been nightmare after nightmare. Even after reading VC for years, its about time i got this wool off my eyes!
Music directly represents the passions of the soul. If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind.~Aristotle

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Karlysymon wrote:@Taragaia
Thanx alot for your reply. You are a music-sister i guess. Lana comes across to me as talentless and iam not going to try to listen to her music, not with that recent tweet.

Sarah Mchlachlan is a lot more mainstream than Lana if you ask me, but that's ok. This is not supposed to be a thread about music anyway :Tongue:

Karlysymon wrote:Besides, remember iam supposed to give up my addiction. I love my spiritual life alot and i don't want to jeopardize it further, so its about time i reigned in my musical appetite/taste.
Music directly represents the passions of the soul. If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind.~Aristotle

Yes, if I place myself in your shoes I would definitely not support these artists as they clearly are not on the same path in life and support things that are clearly directly opposed to your view on life.

Regardless of what you think of these women, it's clear they are pagans or witches and not Christian. As I explained above, Lilith is a very strong dark entity, so certainly something you don't want to associate with and Florence does.
The only way out is in

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

PostThu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Yeah, i understood that they, most of them i think, employ her as some sort of empowerment figure as demonstrated by McLachlan maintaining a women-only line up. She said she started the festival because of frustrations as stations wouldn't play songs by female artists back to back.
PreviousNext

Return to General