It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:44 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hell

Philosophical and metaphysical/spiritual discussions non specific to religion.
  • Author

KoncreteMind

1 star

• Thanks Received: 85

Re: Hell

PostFri Feb 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Taragaia wrote:
Ok so the visions I got that didn't make me Christian should mean that I am deceived by Satan then at the time of my NDE?

Thanks for clarifying.

You should ask yourself, is that what I said, or is that how you CHOSE to take what I said?

You could have gotten a vision from God and misinterpreted it. You could have gotten a vision from Satan and misinterpreted it. You could have gotten a vision from God and interpreted it the exact way He wanted you to. You could have gotten a vision from Satan and interpreted it the exact way He wanted you to. All these are possible conclusions to come to.

I dont know what your vision was about, or who it was from. All I said was that I PERSONALLY believe that Satan and God can both give visions. Where you decide to take it from there, is on you..

Taragaia

Awake

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 273

PostFri Feb 24, 2017 5:57 pm

KoncreteMind wrote:
Ok so the visions I got that didn't make me Christian should mean that I am deceived by Satan then at the time of my NDE?
You should ask yourself, is that what I said, or is that how you CHOSE to take what I said?

It sure is how I interpreted what you said. Whether that is a choice is up for debate :Wink:

KoncreteMind wrote:I dont know what your vision was about, or who it was from. All I said was that I PERSONALLY believe that Satan and God can both give visions. Where you decide to take it from there, is on you..

Alright :Smile:
The only way out is in

KoncreteMind

1 star

• Thanks Received: 85

PostSat Feb 25, 2017 4:10 am

Taragaia wrote:It sure is how I interpreted what you said.

Yep, which is all that needs to be said really...

Karlysymon

1.5 stars

• Thanks Received: 282

PostSun Feb 26, 2017 10:33 pm

Just wanted to emphasise that scripture doesn't support people burning eternally in hell. There are people who will go to heaven but lose many family members. For example: how can ,say, Jane enjoy the bliss of heaven.........clincking glasses of grape juice and taking a bite out of the fruit of life.........while watching her lost husband, 6 adult kids and parents and friends squirming in a hellish pit for thousands of years? This makes out God and Jane to be sadistic. It goes against everything He claims about Himself. Exodus 34:6,7
6 And He passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, ‘The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin......

In all reality, even if it were me, heaven would be torture and i trust many would prefer to cross offer and rather suffer with their loved ones. And it wouldn't just be Jane. There would be countless others. Wouldn't heaven then empty out or experience some sort of earthling exodus? Meaning God would then be a loser. And the cross, a total waste, undoing its very purpose. Because the very people Christ purchased with His life have left Him over something as simple as prolonging a loved one's agony for aeons, from which He benefits nothing at all, except satiating a sadistic craving. Therefore, an eternally burning pit full of people is neither favourable for God nor the saints.
Previous

Return to Philosophy and Metaphysics