It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:03 am

Announcement: Registrations are currently disabled. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

Discussion of current news and world events.
  • Author

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

• Thanks Received: 114

Re: Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Kung Fu wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:Do not expect other to do your leg work for you.

You either accept that Muslim women are chattel and slaves that are not free or you do not.

I can link you to many women who agree that they are basically slaves and when you tie in that if they turn to apostasy, they might be honor killed, then their true slavery becomes quite apparent.

Regards
DL

If you can't provide the proper evidence or even lead me in a direction that I can work with you and perhaps see some validity to your OPINION than please stop talking out of your ass.

Regards
KF

I provide much to some who just return with a, " duh, I do not trust that site".

But if you are not of that ilk ----- these will lead you to many.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/masswedding.asp

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoa ... 01531.html

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -pederasty

Regards
DL

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 582

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Why Islam?

Simple.
Most, if not all religions, other than Islam, have been brought to heel by secular governments whose laws have proven themselves to be superior to all theistic systems.

Islam stands alone, away from your human masters of secularism :D You don't like that, I know. That's a problem you have to live with - and it's stupid to entertain it.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:You hear no one but Islam trying to implement as the law of the land barbaric and ancient customs that do not belong to a civilized society.

Not sure what you tried to write, but your sentence is all over the place for a linear English speaking person - embarrassing for you.

But I'll try to answer you anyway, I think you are claiming that Islam is trying to sell Shariah to the world :D

Guess what ?

Shariah Law is already in the UK. We hav shariah courts here to dispense with our very Muslim traditions regarding births, deaths and marriages, civil issues which do not affect any other group lol.

CIVIL ISSUES YOU MORON.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:If Islam does not reform and kowtow to better ideologies and reform theirs, they, as can be seen, will be rejected and isolated by the rest of the world.

Civilized people and ideologies know not to abuse women and children but Islam and Muslims are not at that level yet.

Regards
DL

Ever seen reform? It gets very violent and innocent people die.

Besides, Islam doesn't need to "reform" simply because you don't like it - and let's face it - you're very uneducated on Islam.

Here, Islam 101 for you, little man:

phpBB [video]

Educate yourself, seriously, you are bringing this forum down with your idiotic prejudice and deeply invested and unjustified hatred for Islam.

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:01 pm

The TABLOID media and a rumor checking site? :D

Is this your "proof" ???

What the... ?

Bro, you just hit an all new low in the intellectual department. I've never seen any lower so I don't know how to measure your idiocy, but hey - you won a prize.

1st prize award for the most idiotic referencing ever in the history of Vigilant Forums :D

Scimi

I have nothing to do with any recommendations to join any war on any person , race or community. I do not support ISIS nor any other movement, I seek opportunities to unite mankind, I seek to look at common ground and choose to ignore differences. I do not support violence, I condemn it. I have no affiliations with any promoting of violence be it political, racial or religious.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Scimitar wrote:Bro Kung Fu,

In one of the better countries of the world Canada, Muslims themselves are speaking out against Islam and Sharia.

Immigration is East to West and it seems that those immigrants are ready for a better ideology even as some still want to hang on to their traditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWgpLXEfp3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-zWq_Xzw_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8

Regards
DL

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Rainerann wrote:@scimi

You are an absolutely rude person when people don't say what you want to hear. Unimpressed with any and all of your arguments that include insults and demeaning words.

You are ignorant of methodology and investigation, and so far i'm waiting for you to prove your intellectual worth here on this forum.

Until you can prove your worth, you will be that idiot.

Look, you did this - all by your self. You posted ignorantly, you had the opportunity to do some research and impress us, but did you? NOOOOOO.

So stop crying about the mess you landed yourself in. Your attempts to debate me were so childish and unprepared that I felt like I was dealing with a pre-pubescent teenager who is pretending to be an adult.

The irony doesn't skip past me either - let's relate this to what you wrote next:

Rainerann wrote:A women in puberty is not old enough to marry period,

The Qur'an explicity say's even past puberty, if she hasn't the faculty of reason - as you just demonstrated. So you would not be ready for marriage in Islam because your mind is not quite worthy of marriage yet.

Whereas Aisha, who was at least 19 years of age, was already mature for her age and previously engaged to Mutams son - you'd know this IF YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO - but you keep repeating your stupid bias because - well I don't even know why to be honest - seems you are just hell bent on repeating your drivel. Where is your intellectual prowess? Because I do not see it.

No one does.

In fact, between you and gnostic, this forum is about as appealing as a deep fried wet sock :D well done

Rainerann wrote:I'm done discussing this because I'm sure all that will come of it is more insults. Very disappointing.

Discussing? is that what you thought you was doing? Roffle my toffles :D that's rich.

You really need to swallow hard before you type such nonsense on this board.

Have a nice day ;)

Scimi
Last edited by Scimitar on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gnostic Bishop

2 stars

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Tiny Leaf wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
So as a free person then, you do not mind if your neighbor sells his young female child to some old man?

Are you saying that that young girl is more than a slave even though she has a price tag?

Regards
DL

Oh man.
If some dude's going to sell his young female child to an old man (whether they are of a religion or not) then I think, without a doubt Gnostic Bishop, any human being with any level of humanity left in them would report that to the authority and not find that acceptable on any level.

The answers to your questions have been provided in the video that was linked earlier in this thread if you were to sit through it, and ponder. Still I'm sorry if you are unable to comprehend this.

No child should be forced into anything.
In fact, no human being (male or female) should be forced into anything.
If someone cannot comprehend something then they just cannot. You cannot force your perspective on another for we all are individuals with our own ability to question and make choices based on our unique coding and DNA. And this is the Sublime quality of God's creations.
What right do we have to hate and discriminate when we can barely comprehend our own being, and the journey of existence?
There is NO compulsion in religion. The world is cascading into a bleak void. Find hope in despair, find light in darkness, give the benefit of the doubt. There is truth and eternal bliss lost in webs of lies and flames. Use your energy to see through it and not fall into a way of thinking which only causes you to feel fire and negativity. That is only self destructive Gnostic Bishop.
Be well, and may peace be upon everyone.

Thanks for this.

There is a time to love and a time to hate.

If people cannot hate the actions you speak against above, then you cannot know how to love.

The right we have to discriminate against such things, as you seem to rightly do, is given by our duty to our fellow man to insure that the freedom we enjoy, all enjoy, including Muslim slave women.

Remember, since you have a more gentle heart and touch than mine, that Jesus said he came to bring war, not peace.

Regards
DL

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:18 pm

:D :D :D
Last edited by Scimitar on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Not a Muslim in sight :D in the above video

Gnostic Bishop wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-zWq_Xzw_g

This video discusses violence against women - not Muslim women - women in general - doesn't help you to make a point.

Gnostic Bishop wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8

Regards
DL

Final Video: Politicians talking politics - that well intended game of lies we all hate and are tired of :D cupcake, you just abused your intellect. WOW. You and Rainerann are certainly showing great signs of retardation.

Scimi

Loki

Trickster God

Administrator

4 stars

• Thanks Received: 875

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Scimi and GB, enough with the insults. Next person to insult someone else's intelligence gets a warning and I'm locking this thread.
This message brought to you by My Brain, courtesy of My Fingers.

"We all are to some extent [agnostic]... So yes, I'm an 'agnostic', in as much as I don't actually know what happens when I die. I choose to operate under the assumption that God does not exist. I have no need for God in my life, the concept of a 'God' feels incredibly made up to me. It is not requisite for my every day living. For some people it is. They are 'theistic agnostics,' I am an 'atheistic agnostic.'" - Cara Santa Maria

Scimitar

Servant of God

4 stars

PostFri Mar 24, 2017 2:29 pm

May as well lock it Loki,

Nothing good can come from this when retards do not check the proofs we present - nor discuss them, and instead repeat their prejudice without any weight.

Honestly, what benefit do threads like this have when our proofs are not even looked at and instead - the retards just repeat their prejudice? Think about it.

As for the proofs they presented? snopes? a rumor checking site? and the sun, and guardian? tabloid papers which do not reflect any reality but polarise everything into an US VS THEM narrative?

I honestly believe we have two retards on this forum, and I've named them already.

Do the right thing. ;) Do it Loki,

Scimi
Last edited by Scimitar on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to News and Current Events